Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jewelry

Mounted the cutwater and transom bands today. Also, ordered a new half-round rubber rub rail to get by for the rest of the season until I have more time to figure out what I am going to do with the stainless steel one. Ill get better pics when I take the boat into the driveway the next time. The cutwater really needs the rub rail to tie everything together. Without it, it just doesnt look right.I couldnt drill the bottom screw holes in the transom bands with the trailer frame in the way. I'll get to that next time I have some more muscle around here to help scoot the boat back on the trailerI also cut out the notch I needed for the steering cable to clear but I dont think I am going to have time for another test fit of the motor before the boat goes back to the upholstery guy Thursday.
Hit Counters
online coupons